Graduate HR Manager
The role of the Graduate HR Manager is critical in helping the acts as performance partner to the business, playing an important role in the professional lives of our employees. You’ll use your skills to keep them inspired, engaged, driven and full of energy to fulfil their roles. Reporting to and working closely with the Managing Director, the HR Manager will provide strategic and advisory support across all segments and play a key role in ensuring that our HR policies and procedures are applied consistently across the board. The HR Manager will be also responsible for the whole recruitment process, including advertisements, recruitment process design and interview arrangements.
The ideal candidate will be a highly professional individual, with proven client facing ability and strong communication skill in English. We require someone who approaches work with a committed, enthusiastic and innovative work style, along with strong attention to detail, and a good degree of flexibility, resilient, and good problem-solving skills. Good levels of IT literacy and numeracy skills are essential.
*Please note: This role meets the current UK Tier 2 work visa requirements. It might be eligible for sponsorship through Tier 2.
As a Graduate HR Manager, you will:
1. Be responsible for the whole recruitment process, including advertising vacancies, screening applications, arranging and conducting interviews;
2. Produce contracts and manage staff documentation;
3. Provide new joiner induction and essential training;
4. Assist in proceeding assessment processes;
5. Manage staff’s leave with a record report, including sick leave, annual leave, maternity, paternity, secondment etc.;
6. Assist with the preparation of the monthly payroll, benefits administration and updating the HR system with benefit and pension information;
7. Actively seek out opportunities for process and procedure improvement leading to great efficiency;
8. Work with internal stakeholders to run a smooth process;
9. Manage interactions with all internal stakeholders by providing the needed support and redirect queries to the right individual or department.
The following Skills and Experience will be required:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a relevant field required (Master’s degree and with a high 2:1 or First-Class Honours preferred);
2. Minimum one-year related working experience required;
3. Fluency in English required (and a second language preferred) in both writing and speaking;
4. Experience of working in an international work environment preferred;
5. Good understanding of up-to-date UK Employment Law and Regulations required;
6. Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities;
7. Superior attention to details and a fast learner;
8. Strong interpersonal and organisational skills;
9. Good levels of IT literacy (especially Microsoft software) and numeracy skills.
How to Apply:
Please send your latest English CV, cover letter (in word/pdf) and BRP/Passport photo to following email title format of “Name + Major + University + HRM”.
Application will be closed in the end of July. Telephone Interview will start from May.