EREC Estates is a joint venture between European Real Estate Company Ltd. (EREC). We are an exceptional and inspiring team working in both the UK and Chinese real estate industry for many years who also has great synergies with the education sector across the UK and China.
EREC Estates capitalises on the complimentary skills of the founders, creating a new business from existing expertise, offering investment advisory on real estate sectors, development and management services to clients from the UK and Far East.
The company has created its student accommodation brand - UNINN® in 2015, which then established its presence in the market rapidly for the last 2 years. Now the brand owns multiple buildings in Leicester, Coventry, Sheffield and Newcastle, providing affordable, stylish and high-quality student accommodation to university students.
We now have one position at one of our student accommodation buildings open.
You will assist the management team in providing excellent customer service to the residents and be involved in day to day management of the site including tenancy administration, resident experience, and marketing/promotion of the site.
The role will be varied, and some of the regular tasks are:
· Providing front of house service to residents
· Carrying out administrative tasks relating to tenancies
· Handling incoming enquiries via telephone and email
· Processing post and parcel deliveries
· Carrying out marketing activities such as conducting viewings and showing the residents around the premises.
· Arranging maintenance repairs with relevant contractors
· Responding to fire alarm activations
· Ensuring that the building is clean and safe at all times
· Assisting in planning and organising events for residents
In order to be considered you will need:
· Experience in customer service, a face to face environment
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong administration and communication skills
· Computer and IT Literate
· Well-presented and a confident communicator
· Friendly and approachable attitude
· Good team player
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Vacancies: 2 (Full-time)
Salary: £9.50-£11.00 per hour
Application deadline: 10/07/2022
How to Apply:
Please send in your latest English CV, and cover letter in word/pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title format of “Receptionist + Full time+ Name”.