Graduate Finance Manager
A Graduate Finance Manager, who will be responsible for monitoring the day to day financial administration across the organisation, is needed for the Financial Department in the Head Office in Coventry. Related working experience in accounting and financial management is required. Training will be provided as part of the induction to familiarise you with relevant systems and certain business models.
*Please note: This role meets the current UK Tier 2 work visa requirements. It might be eligible for sponsorship through Tier 2.
As a Graduate Finance Manager, you will:
1. To maintain and update general ledger and journal;
2. To collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets;
3. To answer the question and provide assistance to stakeholders, management team, and clients as needed;
4. To maintain cash flow by reviewing banking activity and reconciling monthly reports;
5. To implement and monitor the month, quarter and year-end closeout accounting schedules;
6. To present potential scenarios and outcomes to the management team;
7. To manage the preparation and publication of departmental and organization financial documents;
8. To collaborate with management on development and execution of funding strategies;
9. To examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles;
10. To develop or recommend solutions for problems or situations;
11. To promote continual process improvements in specified budget areas;
12. To attend the finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to directors.
The following Skills and Experience will be required:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a relevant field required (Master’s degree preferred);
2. Minimum one-year experience required;
3. Excellent mathematical skills and advanced MS Excel skills required;
4. Familiarity with accounting software preferred;
5. Budgeting, financial forecasting and financial analysis experience preferred;
6. Superior attention to details and a fast learner;
7. Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines;
8. Strong communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
Please send your latest English CV, cover letter (in word/pdf) and BRP/Passport photo to following email title format of “Name + Major + University + GFM”.
Applications Review (May-June) - Telephone Interviews (June-August) - Assessment Centre (August-September)