Graduate Marketing Manager
A creative Graduate Marketing Manager with excellent copy-writing (in English and a second language preferred) and design skills are needed for the Marketing Department in our Coventry Head Office. Related working experience is required ideally over one year. Previous works must be provided in your applications. The successful candidate will also conduct other marketing-related tasks, such as event planning and execution, social media marketing and other branding activities. Good communication and time management abilities are essential.
*Please note: This role meets the current UK Tier 2 work visa requirements. It might be eligible for sponsorship through Tier 2.
As a Graduate Marketing Manager, you will:
1. Participating in the whole process of marketing and branding material production, including planning, graphic design, content copy-writing and production;
2. Managing Company’s Social Media platforms by delivering creative content to enhance audience engagement;
3. Increasing the online exposure of the company as well as the brand on a regular basis via multi-channels;
4. Planning and attending both internal and external promotional events;
5. Liaising with other departments and external agencies closely to conduct better branding and marketing activities;
6. Assisting the letting department regarding the enquiries received from online channels;
7. Conducting market research for developing more potential partnerships with various organisations;
8. Assisting in developing and implementing marketing strategies ;
9. Any other duties as reasonably required from time to time.
The following Skills and Experience will be required:
1. Obtained a Bachelor’s degree or above in the UK (2:1 or above), with major in marketing, media, advertising or related area preferred;
2. More than one-year working experience in marketing preferred;
3. Fluent English communication skill required, other non-English languages speaking and writing skills will be a bonus;
4. Strong interest in marketing, social media and copy-writing with creative thoughts preferred;
5. Able to use graphic design software proficiently.
How to Apply:
Please send your latest English CV, cover letter (in word/pdf), design/copywriting works and BRP/Passport photo to following email title format of “Name + Major + University + GMM”.